WHAT DOES FABSHIELD DO?
FabShield is a superhydrophobic spray formulated to protect your valuables from spillage and stains. This water-repellent cleaning solution protects multiple types of products such as shoes, bags, car seats, sofas, carpets, and upholstery. FabShield also repels tea, coffee, ketchup, wines, sauces, curries, and muck.
Any product treated with a single coat of Fabshield can be washed anywhere between 6 to 8 times before another coat of our odourless cleaning solution (Fabshield) needs to be reapplied.
Our nano coating spray is non-flammable, environmentally friendly and has UV resistant with anti-bacterial properties
Why else you ask; because Fabshield is –
- Easy to Use
- Prolonged Durability
- Newness Locking Technology
What does it repel?
Water, wines, sauces, liquid-based curries/chutneys, body fluids, and muck.
On what surfaces does it work on?
The solution works on fabric, suede, nubuck, Jersey, wool, carpets, curtains, cushions, tablecloths, lab coats, and many more, that absorb the liquid when sprayed.
How do i wash my product?
Fabshield is a water-repellent solution that absorbs water when subjected to high pressure. To better understand this process let’s take two examples.
But before getting into the examples, KINDLY NOTE that FabShield must be applied to a product before it is stained and not after.
- Say you need to clean sneakers: Simply take the Fabshield treated sneakers and wash them under a tap with the water pressure on full. The stain will simply slide off and your sneakers will look as fly as you.
- Say you need to clean upholstery or shirt: Again, take the FabShield treated item and drop it in a machine with the rest of your wash load. Once you’re done washing the item in the machine, the stain will have vanished; Abracadabra!!
How long does the effect last?
- The effects of this water-repellent cleaning solution last for six months, after which, you’ll have to reapply another coat of FabShield, which will last another six months.
- FabShield retains its ability to absorb stains for six to eight washes. After the set time you’ll need to reapply another coat of FabShield to the product.
How do i apply Fabshield?
Kindly visit Application Guide to know more!